If you are interested in......
- Starting an exciting new career in childcare
- Using your childcare experience to become a registered educator and run your own business from home
- Being part of a team that delivers quality education and care services
- Being part of an innovative Council
then becoming a Family Day Care Educator may be for you.
Bathurst Family Day Care regularly seeks expressions of interest from people who are passionate about working with children and want to play a part in shaping a childs future while running their own business from home.
Key requirements include:
- A passion and desire to work with young children and families
- A minimum of Certificate III in Children’s Services or working towards
- A current childcare approved First Aid Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility
All educators are required to be eighteen years of age or over and be prepared to undergo a Working with Children Check, as per the Young People Act 1998, Commission for Children and Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Police Criminal Probity Check.
If you are interested in becoming a Family Day Care Educator, you can view the Family Day Care Educator Brochure or complete an online application form.