If you are interested in......
- Starting an exciting new career in childcare
- Using your childcare experience to become a registered educator and run your own business from home
- Being part of a team that delivers quality education and care services
- Being part of an innovative Council
then becoming a Family Day Care Educator may be for you.
Bathurst Family Day Care regularly seeks expressions of interest from people who are passionate about working with children and want to play a part in shaping a child's future while running their own business from home.
Key requirements include:
- A passion and desire to work with young children and families
- A minimum of Certificate III in Children’s Services or working towards
- A current childcare approved First Aid Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility
All educators are required to be eighteen years of age or over and be prepared to undergo a Working with Children Check, as per the Young People Act 1998, Commission for Children and Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Police Criminal Probity Check.