Bathurst Regional Council Children’s Services provide high quality Education and Care Services for children that includes Long Day Care, Family Day Care and Vacation Care.
Bathurst Regional Council proudly supports the following children's services:
• Scallywags Long Day Care Centre, providing child care for children aged from six (6) weeks to five (5) years of age.
• Little Scallywags Long Day Care Centre, providing care for children aged from six (6) weeks to five (5) years of age.
• Bathurst Family Day Care, providing flexible child care in a home-based environment with Educators supported and monitored by the Scheme's professional staff based at the Family Day Care Coordination Unit.
• Bathurst Vacation Care, providing thirty four (34) places throughout the gazetted NSW school holiday periods for primary school aged children.
Council is committed to providing an opportunity for children to learn and develop to their full potential.
By providing a coordinated, flexible and inclusive range of high quality education and care services that:
- Reflect the needs of the families and children in care;
- Encourage and support diversity;
- Guides the child’s development from birth to middle childhood;
- Recognise the strengths and talents of staff and fostering effective teamwork;
- Is responsive to the future needs of the broader community.